Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Present For An 10th Anniversary, 3 March 2011. Part 1

Since my husband joint Detect Engineering, he always busy to wins his boss attention, busy with the contractors and his colleuges. At home his phone never miss ringging. I was quite obvious suffering tension. He always pick a call out of house. I did not know him at all, anything become secret. Until he forget for 10th year anniversary. I thought he will notice, since I'm also pregnant for 4th child. Being waiting for the fourth one becoming these month, he should more concern with me and the family.

These March, I was so busy for final compilation for ONGC Wellhead check sheet, moreover the platform a ready in the Indian Seas.

Nur Aqeelah Umairah Binti Muhamad Zaimi, 2.97 kg, was born on 3.25 a.m, friday morning, 18 march 2011. Nur Aqeelah was born exactly a day after the ONGC Wellhead successfully completed. These the most precious gift from Allah, Our family has been completed with 2 couples of prince and princess. Syukuran Ya Allah......

No comments:

Post a Comment